Enjoy a speedboat trip to Phi Phi Islands, where you will snorkel, swim and discover unparalleled natural beauty.
About this activity
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- The customers should wait at the hotel lobby.
Get picked up from your Koh Lanta beachfront hotel and enjoy the exhilarating speedboat ride to Koh Phi Phi Leh and travel past the beach at Maya Bay, where the famous scene from the blockbuster “The Beach” was shot. Discover the hidden coves of Phi Phi Leh, where the limestone cliffs rise straight up from the waters and are only reachable by boat. Snorkel among the coral reefs of Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama, completely uninhabited and surrounded by flawless sand beaches. Expect to see abundant reef fish and even the occasional leopard shark.
You will then visit Monkey Beach, which is a stunning 150-meter long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water. During low tide, you can see a colony of monkeys having their breakfast down on the beach.
The morning session will end on Phi Phi Don, the larger of the two sister islands. You will then enjoy a rich Thai buffet lunch at the Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort restaurant. Then, you will explore the island path of Ton Sai and be amazed by the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
In the afternoon you will have a chance to swim and snorkel at Bamboo Island, a tiny and flat island covered by lush vegetation and surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 meters from the shore. The uninhabited paradise located 5KM off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don.Finally, head back to Koh Lanta and get taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off/hotel beachfront and the lobby
- Soda drinks and fruit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Baby food
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Important information What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Bring your towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
- Wear flip flops or sandals
- Shorts are advisable
- Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
- It is recommended to tip the guide 15-20% at the end of the tour.
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. You will be able to take photos of the beach from the boat, but there will be no stopping at the beach.