Enjoy a day out on the crystal clear waters on this speedboat. You’ll head out to the island’s finest snorkeling site and get up close to the wildlife.
About this activity
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pick-up from the hotel on Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time and place will be confirmed by the supplier.
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Journey towards Koh Talabeng via speedboat along the wonderful mangrove channel on the Lanta east coast. Continue to Koh Bu Bu for swimming and relaxing on the beach of this tiny private Island. Swim into the Tham prasat cave at Koh Talabeng Nok, and see the beautiful glittering lime stone cliff when entering Koh Talabeng Nai. This is followed by a sightseeing tour at Skull Island (known to locals as "Koh Phee" — Ghost Island).
Continue to Koh Ngai, a tiny mountainous island covered by moist evergreen forest. The coastline is fringed by rocky headlands, beautiful white sand beaches and coconut palms. It's the perfect place for walking and relaxing on the beach.
At noon, enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Koh Ngai Resort, with drinking water and seasonal fruits. Then, leave from Koh Ngai to Koh Chuek and Ko Ma for sightseeing from the boat. Arrive at the old town pier and discover the old traditional cultures and ways of life of Thai-Chinese villages at Lanta old town. You are then dropped back off at your resort at the end of the tour.
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Mangrove sightseeing by speed boat
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, water and seasonal fruits
- Delicious Thai lunch at Koh Ngai Resort
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities for the guide (a 15-20% at the end of the tour is recommended)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Important information What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/ on the boat
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
- This tour operates only in low season and offers an alternative to the famous 4 Island Tour
- Once booked, the tour operator will inform you the exact pick-up time from your hotel