Following pick-up at your hotel, climb aboard a speedboat at Lanta Old town pier or your hotel beachfront and sail towards Koh Rok off the southern tip of Koh Lanta. Arrive at Koh Rok Nok, where a crew member will give you a safety briefing and tell you about the points of interest.
Consisting of the tiny islands of Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai, separated by a crescent-shaped bay, the islands are uninhabited with the exception of a park ranger station and limited tourist facilities and toilets.
Swim and snorkel in the open water and get up close to the corals and marine life in spots such as Koh Rok Nai Bay. After lunch, enjoy a laze on the beach at your own leisure.
Continue to Marn Sai Bay to enjoy more open water snorkeling before getting back. Get dropped off at your hotel beach front on Koh Lanta at the end of a wonderful day.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off on Koh Lanta
- English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks
- Seasonal fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Accident Insurance
- National park entrance fee
- Free underwater photo service with Gopro
- Buffet Lunch
- Personal expenses
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Important information. What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen lotion
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring your swimming costume, flip flops, a beach towel, sun cream, a sun hat, sunglasses, a camera, and spending money
- The tour program can change due to the weather and tide conditions
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- The tour is run by locals who actively support the local communities with volunteer teaching projects. By booking this tour, you will help them move towards small scale tourism