Enjoy a day trip to the famous 4 islands in the southern archipelago of Koh Lanta by classic long-tail boat. Stop at Koh Maa and Chuek for snorkeling, and walk along the sandy beach of Koh Ngai. Swim to the secret lagoon at the Emerald Cave on Koh Mook.
About this activity
Duration 6.5 - 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pick-up from your hotel on Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time and place will be confirmed by the supplier. Pick-up from Klong jak Beach and Bamboo Beach not included.
On this full-day excursion, you’ll experience the beauty of the southern islands of Koh Lanta. Start with a hotel pick-up between 7:45 - 8:00 AM and head to the Lanta Old Pier, ready to depart on this full-day adventure at 9:00 AM.
Enjoy great snorkeling in the crystal clear water of Koh Chuak, a small karst islet with sea caves and small sandy beaches between Koh Mook and Koh Ngai. Your next destination is Koh Mook, the largest island on this tour which is best known for its Emerald Cave (also known as Tham Morakot) and hidden lagoon. The entrance to the cave is located on the western side of the island and is only accessible during low tide. The cave itself winds for about 80 meters to its other exit, onto a white beach with an emerald pool surrounded by steep cliffs.
Next is Koh Ngai, a charming island that features a dramatic interior and a spotless sandy beach along its eastern coast. Mountainous and covered by tropical forest, the island is surrounded by clear waters with magnificent corals, making it a perfect site for snorkeling. Enjoy a delicious Thai picnic lunch on the beach and free time for sightseeing on the island.
The last snorkeling stop is at Koh Maa, where you can feed the fish with bread or bananas. Thousands of giant bats can also be seen here. Depart from Koh Maa for the longtail boat trip back to Koh Lanta. Arrive at the pier in Lanta Old Town, arriving back to your hotel by 4:00 PM.
- Hotel transfer from Koh Lanta
- Drinking water
- Seasonal fruits
- Thai picnic lunch
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Life Jackets
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Accident insurance
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for the staff
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Important information What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- The tour program may change due to weather and tide conditions
- Please remember to bring flip flops, swimwear, a beach towel, sun cream, a sun hat, sunglasses, a camera, and spending money
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems